Careers at CDX
Online Application Form
If you’re already in the security sector or are considering a career in security, we have roles that could be a great fit across a wide range of different sectors, organisations and locations.
Whether you’re looking for security guard jobs, security officer jobs, security reception roles, concierge or any other kind or level of security jobs in the North West of England or elsewhere in the UK, you can view our current security job vacancies, apply online or upload your CV via the links below.
Finding security jobs near me
No matter your experience level in the industry, finding the right next role for you in the security sector can sometimes be a challenge.
There are many different roles and responsibilities spanning various different types of security jobs and a career in security can be fulfilling and rewarding for people from all backgrounds. We recruit for a variety of roles across the North West and the UK, so take a look at our latest vacancies to see what is available.
Security jobs in Manchester and across the North West
As a Warrington-based country, we’re proud to service clients across Warrington, Manchester and the wider North West region, and we have a range of vacancies available in this area. Some of the types of security jobs often available include:
Static security officer jobs in Manchester
Based in one main location, which could be anything from a warehouse or retail environment to an airport security job or working in an event venue, a security officer in a static role will usually be responsible for:
- Regular patrols and searches of areas/equipment
- Monitoring CCTV
- Gatehouse duties, checking those entering and leaving the premises
- Helping to provide a safe environment for employees and visitors
CDX security guards and officers are highly trained, professional and personable, and we expect all candidates to have the following:
- A valid SIA license
- Experience in a similar security role
- Good organisational and time management skills
- A high level of customer service
Security concierge jobs in the North West
Based in a commercial or residential location, a security concierge can include various responsibilities that combine reception and customer-facing duties alongside a security focus. These may include:
- Preventing unauthorised access to the site
- Monitoring alarms and CCTV equipment
- Routine patrols
- Managing keys and locking/unlocking duties
- Record keeping relating to any incidents/events happening on site
- Health and safety considerations
- Routine equipment checks
Security Manager jobs in the North West
This could be a static or mobile role and will involve managing a team of security staff in the given setting. Responsibilities could include:
- Managing day to day security operations and security staff
- Managing and developing safety and security protocols and processes
- Managing any security incident escalations
- Managing rotas, budgets and equipment as needed
Anyone wishing to apply for a security manager role with CDX must have:
- Experience in a similar role as security manager
- Security management professional qualifications
- Risk awareness and health and safety management experience
Other considerations when looking for security jobs in the North West
Security jobs often entail some variation when it comes to shifts, shift patterns and working hours. Whether you’re looking for night security jobs in Manchester, 4 on – 4 off work schedules, split shift security jobs or any other kind of shift pattern, we may have roles that suit your preferences.
If we don’t have any current vacancies that fit with your job search requirements, you can still upload your CV and we’ll be in contact with you if the right role comes along.
Call CDX Security today on 0330 333 8080 or email us via email@example.com for more information.